Sunday, August 23, 2009

Imagine All the People



My favorite thing to watch Nora do right now is play with her dolls or her Fisher Price Little People. It is such a glimpse into her mind. Just now as we were passing the last moments before nap time, she gathered all her little people together, put them on her fingers one by one, had them converse in the most interesting babble conversation (I only understood "hi" as one of the words, the rest are a mystery), kissed each one and put them "nigh night." It is so amazing to me to see her actual imagination start to blossom in a way that I can perceive. And this kind of play reminds me that she is such a sweet baby.

And now she is napping. Hopefully for a while. Hopefully alone in her crib. We'll see. Back to school with kids tomorrow and I certainly need a nap too!

No comments:

Post a Comment